Entries will be divided into categories. These are guidelines only. If you are unsure in which category you should enter, please contact the competition co-ordinators. Should your publication be entered in the wrong category, the competition co-ordinators will place it in the right category after discussing the matter with you.
The following categories will be judged:
- Internal newsletters
- External newsletters
- Internal magazines
- External magazines
- Electronic newsletters (Publications through which you communicate with internal or external publics. These could also be versions of your corporate publication presented electronically).
- Corporate websites
- DVD newsletters and corporate DVDs (regular and once-off)
- Annual reports
- Once-off or special occasion publications
- Best publication with limited resources (with reference to budget and manpower)
- Most improved publication since the previous competition
- Editor of the Year